March 21st, No cost-contact us for more info, You Will Learn How To…
- Develop volunteer recruitment strategies which target individuals, groups and government employees.
- Effectively use State, County and City disaster leave laws to recruit volunteers.
- Implement a comprehensive training program comprised of on-line and on-site courses.
- Manage volunteers to ensure they stay engaged and are available when they are needed.
- Emergency preparedness and resiliency are the keys to your family’s safety in a natural/manmade disaster. Be self-reliant.